Jrezz - Java batch image resize/resample/convert
JRezz is a small Java Swing utility used for batch resampling digital image files. Particularly useful when downloading many images from a high megapixel digital camera and wishing to upload to Facebook or share via email, etc.
- Platform independent - will run on any system with Java installed;
- No installation required - just double-click jar to run;
- Supports drag-and-drop of files;
- Supports recursive selection of all files from any top-level directory;
- Resample image to conform to a maximum height or width;
- Maintains aspect ratio;
- Can convert from one format to another during resampling;
- Supported input formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, WBMP;
- Supported output formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WBMP;
- Efficient resampling of any batch size;
- Free and open-source!
Usage: Download JRezz.jar (100KB), save to a directory and double-click to run (or execute ‘java -jar JRezz.jar’ from cmd prompt).
Requires: Java 1.4.2+
License: Apache License V2
Source: JRezz_src.zip (1MB)